(Hey honey how are you)
*You must post these rules
*Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
*You have to choose
five people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
1. What's your favourite art style?
honestly? I think it's that intensely dramatic, deeply colored comic book style you see in say Batwoman
2. What's your favourite book in the entire world?
Oh gosh that's pretty hard. I'm going to say Good Omens, because it's got theology jokes and it makes me feel good about things, and a good slash pairing.
3. Are you happy with your body's appearance?
Well! On the one hand, I don't like that my body tends to make a lot of the clothes I'd like to wear look bad. Like I can't wear clubbing skirts and stuff, which I really like U_U But on the other hand, my only real problem with my body itself is that I've got too much flesh under my chin. If I'm not careful I'll end up looking like a 17th century Royal.
4. Do you die in your dreams often?
Usually I wake up before any actual dying. Twice I've dreamed I died, and the second time I mostly wandered around like a ghost watching people mourn.
5. Who's your favourite roman emperor?
Catullus! When it comes to Roman Emperors, go bad or go home. I think that fact that the first few years of his reign were pleasant is the most interesting part of his overall awfulness. Lead-poisoning seizure? We just don't know.
6. Has either of your parents ever been to prison?
No, but my dad is a lawyer so that would be kind of embarrasing.
7. Do you like waffles?
Yeah I like waffles.
8. How tall are you?
6'5 at my last count, like four years ago. I had always expected to be taller, 6'9 or something. I'm pretty disapointed.
9. When you were little, how did you think babies came to be?
I've got a younger sister so I pretty much always knew babies came out of a woman's stomach. I think I must have thought they spontaniously grew there, but I never put much thought into it. And then when I was seven an older girl at summer camp told me what sex was, and I guess she must have mentioned babies at some point.
10. Funny little human brains; how do you get around in those things?
With a lot of stubbed toes and banging into walls.
I'm on here so little these days I don't actually have that many friends! But I'll do my best.
Miss Eff you could do it again, if you wanted! Since all the questions are different.
1. what's your favorite thing about the place you live?
2. what is the dumbest/weirdest thing you are afraid of?
3. favorite time period in history, and give a highlight
4. most interesting scar
5. most embarassing thing you've ever shipped. No lying.
6. what was the last movie that made you cry? Count a book if you can't remember a movie.
7. what kind of games did you play as a kid? Do you remember any details?
8. favorite poem, copy a few lines below
9. if I say to you, all fanfiction is crap, what example would immediately you counter with? Links where appropriate
10. Near death experience? If so, when?
Wow this exercize fills me with nostalgia. I remember when I used to have so many friends on here. I used to collect them.